|Home||» Products||» BHARATCAB WIRES & CABLES||» FRLS - PVC Power / Control Cables|
FRLS - PVC Power / Control Cables
FRLS cables offer improved performance characteristics in respect of the following
- Flame Retardance
- Low Smoke Emission
- Low Acid Gas Emission.
In order to meet the above, special PVC compound is used for the outer sheath. The design, construction, ingredients and testing of FRLS cables is as per IS/1554 (Part I). Over and above these standard tests, FRLS cables and its components are put to a series of special tests to fulfill the need of improved performance characteristics.
- Physical Testing
- Smoke Density Measurement Test as per ASTM-D 2843
- Oxygen Index and Temperature Index Test as per ASTM D 2863
- Halogen Acid Gas Test as per IEC 754 - Part (1) 60754
Apart from these tests, the following tests on finished cables are also carried out :-
- Tests on electrical cables as per IEC 332 - (Part-1) 60332
- Flammability Test - Chimney Test for Class F3 as per Swedish Standards SS 424 1475
- Flame Test as per IEEE - 383, IEC 332 (Part 3) 60332
"BHARAT CAB" FRLS cables are ideal for use in high-rise buildings, data processing centers, hospitals, theatres, hotels, schools, warehouses, industrial complexes, power stations, underground railways, oil platforms and areas where safety of personnel and protection of equipment is absolutely vital.