|Home||» Products||» BHARATCAB WIRES & CABLES||» LT AERIAL BUNCHED CABLES|
LT AERIAL BUNCHED CABLES
With the growing need for long term economy, safety and reliability overhead conductors are now being replaced by LT Aerial Bunched Cables in distribution network with limited space for clearance.
"BHARAT CAB" Aerial Bunched Cables are specially suitable for the following types of installation conditions.
- Where space is limited like those in densely populated area, dense forests.
- Where existing Over Head distribution feeder capacity have to be up graded without raising the system voltage with limited budget.
- Temporary installations or for those regions where building plans have not been fully approved
- Safest system because phase conductors are insulated, no risk or danger of accidental touching live conductor.
- Accidental short circuit eliminated.
- Supply interruptions minimized thus the life of Transformers increased.
- Reduction in pole height, elemination of insulators and associated hardwares lowering total cost of system.
- It can be fixed to poles, walls or trees thus easy and economical to install.
- Multiple circuits of Power & telephone Cables can be strung in the same set of Poles or any other supports.